Our vision is that every small group become a safe and healthy environment for the purpose of spiritual growth and discipleship.
Our church is committed to assisting each person in their development to become more like Jesus Christ, in character and conduct. Each participant is expected to act responsibly and respectfully. We believe that spiritual maturity is galvanized through loving God, loving others, and serving the world.
We have a five-fold purpose for Small Groups:
- CONNECT relationally with God, through his Son, Jesus Christ, and with a family of believers.
- GROW in your understanding of the Bible and learn to practice the teachings of Jesus.
- SERVE in the way you were designed to serve. God made you uniquely and He has a unique plan for your life. Groups help you discover that plan.
- SHARE your story and the story of Jesus with friends and others by extending a life line of care and encouragement.
- WORSHIP God with your whole life, not just on the weekend! Small Groups help you to develop a lifestyle of surrender to God.